Book award Judging

In library we have been doing answers and reading books on book week. Our books were Make Believe, Waves, Sorry Day, Bouncing Back, The Happiness Box and our birds. Personally my favourite book was the happiness box because of how it told you that people in the army cared  about children and wanted to make them happy. Grades 4-6 participated in this. Year 4 to 6 favourite book was Make Believe. Which was a book about and artist and his sketches/drawings. But the best book was Sorry Day which was about the aboriginal stolen generation.

For Make Believe I thought the information was done well and was very clear and easy to understand. The pictures and drawings were unbelievable and done perfectly. For  the book Waves it wasn’t very descriptive and the layout could of definitely improved a lot. For Sorry day I would of liked a double spread page for drawings.  The book Bouncing Back I didn’t like at all. The layout was great but the visuals and information were not good at all. The Happiness Box was great especially the visuals. Just to see them made me feel happy. For our birds I loved how the girl did them by her self and put them in her language.

What is your favourite awarded book?

One thought on “Book award Judging”